In the past year, if you are the new author and had to publish your book then it was the one of the difficult task. You had to meet the publishers around and had to tell them about the book you wrote. Then, it was to be there decision whether they want your book to be published or not. Then, in that time the authors had basically these 3 options if they had to get their book published:
1) You have to send your manuscript to the publishing house and if you are lucky then the editor might take your book for publishing. In this case you have to pay the huge amount in advance and had to sign the contract as well.
2) You have to give the manuscript to the bookseller and if he is the good agent then he will show the book to the right person at the right time. He will also charge the money for it.
3) You can also get the book published in any press which will take huge sum and can return the copies to you , if the copies are not sold out.
That, time the publishing the book was the dream come true. These days with the rise of laptops, computers, lap tab and the launch of self publication houses like onlinegatha, it is easier for any author to publish their own book. The best part of these publication houses is that you do not have to make huge investments and the hard copies are made only on demand. Further, the book will be available to the readers online.
Things You Must Keep In Mind
There are some of the important things which you must keep in mind before you give the book to onlinegatha for publishing
1) Once your manuscript is ready, give the manuscript to your friends and relatives. As them for their genuine feedback on the book and most importantly be open to the negative comments also.
2) You must hire the editor or the proof-reader, who can give the reading to your manuscript and make the changes accordingly.
3) You must choose the right publishing house for your book. As there are many publishing houses which make the fake promises but the onlinegatha has most satisfied writers so choosing it will give you the value for money.